Thursday, October 13, 2016

Write 31 Days- Day 13 The anticlimactic day

I woke up. Did my morning biz and then called the manufacturer's technical support line for my 14-month old acre-and-a-half sized television (we had a weak moment). It has been fixed once already. Now, it is out of warranty (by less than 60 days) and they're like "here's a repair place, we're sorry, good luck".

Insert descriptive and rude words <HERE>.

Not getting the result I felt I deserved I warmed up my creative thinking brain cell and......did nothing. Until my second cup of coffee and then I thought I'd harness the power of the Interwebs. So I posted a calm, informative yet "I am not the happy camper" note to my Facebook page. Then I posted it to THEIR Facebook website. I gt a reply they had located my case record and would be in touch with me soon. We'll see.

That was about the most exciting thing that happened today. Well, not exactly. I was able to take down a couple of video cameras that didn't suit our needs at church and replace them with brand new cameras. Yeah, I know. The exciting life of a technical services team member. I'd say there's a line to get into this type of volunteering but there isn't; we're spread a little thin. If you're in the Dayton, OH area and looking to learn about video production, camera work, set design and construction and lighting we could learn you a thing or two. Drop me a line. We have hot coffee and Bill's doughnuts.

Did I forget to mention I took my daughter to the dentist. She needs braces. I already have a daughter in braces. I asked if we could just hand them down. They were not amused.

Be creative kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment