Sunday, October 16, 2016

Write 31 Days- Day 16 Me time

Sunday is fun day, baby! I say that because when you look back at a day when you had problem after problem and you saw people just lean into it and gets stuff done it's fun.

OK, that's a lie.

Not fun, but you do giggle a bit when all is said and done. And Sunday and giggle don't rhyme. At least on Earth. But I did manage a single creative moment trying to get artsy. Operative word is trying.

screens and a nifty clock I covet
for my shop at home
The me time came afterwards when I carved out some time to work on a book project. No details for you yet, but is nothing at all like my previous book project. In a previous slice o' time I did nothing but eat, sleep, and breathe aviation photography. I went to some neat places, I saw some neat things and I decided to share what I learned with the world.

words and pictures
lots and lots of color pictures
With and luck tomorrow will be a busy day in the shop. And will someone PLEASE tell Ohio it is October and it should not be EIGHTY FREAKING DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be creative folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment